To ensure the continued health and wellbeing of our community, please observe the following guidelines for all visitors during COVID-19:
When you visit Composite, we ask you to:
- wear a mask at all times;
- don’t visit in large groups;
- if the gallery is open, adhere to maximum capacities as outlined by signage in each gallery;
- don’t visit if you’re unwell or, if in the last 14 days, you’ve experienced cold or flu symptoms;
- don’t visit if in the last 14 days you’ve returned from overseas or been the close contact of an identified COVID case;
Before you arrive and when you are here, please:
- using your smartphone, scan an onsite Service VIC QR-code and check-in with your contact details on arrival (if you do not have a smartphone, a staff member will sign you in); and
- show proof of your check-in to a staff member on-site
- observe capacity restrictions indicated by signage near the entrance to each gallery;
- follow any requests or instructions from staff;
- keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others at all times;
- cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, and put the tissue in a bin located in each restroom;
- wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds in our restrooms, and utilise the hand-sanitiser available;
- don’t touch the artworks, and avoid touching surfaces within the gallery or facilities.
What we’re doing
- We are cleaning our spaces twice daily.
- We are providing disposable masks for visitors who request them.
- We’ve provided hand soap in every restroom and hand-sanitiser in the office.
- We have marked each space with capacity restrictions.